"It's these numbers and this growth that accounts for the budget crisis we face, but the root cause is a growing belief in America that government should deliver all services and provide a completely risk-free environment to its constituents. This leads to a simple yet unanswered question: who pays? "Rules for Government
1. Do things at the lowest possible level.
2. If it can be done by private industry, do it with private industry.
3. Make certain it is needed, not just wanted.
4. Are you certain it must be done by government? What would happen if the government took no action
5. Less government is better government